sobota, 24. oktober 2015

Face therapy (Eveline cosmetics)

WARMING PURIFYING MASK

Hello pretty!

Today I will share with you innovative SOS Warming Purifying Mask 5 in 1, based on unique composition of active ingredients. I bought in dm-drogeriemarkt (sells cosmetics, healthcare and household products, and health food in Europe) and it was very cheap. I bought it because I wanted to see how it would work on my face, because it says it's for blackheads and pores. And this was all I saw and all I needed and immediately bought it. It comes in small baggy package, so nothing special. 



When I began applaying mask on my face it felt like it has grains of sugar so it felt like a massage for a face. Immediately after applaying the mask I had feeling of warmth which was nice because I was cold :D, but this warmth was evidence of intensive effect of the mask active ingredients action. It effectively peels off dead cells of epidermis, regulates sebum secretion and reduces visibility of pores.You have to apply a thin coat of the mask on clean face and when you are applying mask try to avoid eye area. Mask looks like without colour and doesn't have particular smell.
For the end I can say it's very nice for skin, my skin after mask feels smooth, not red which is very nice. For more effective result you have to have more of this treatmants and I will definitely buy more of this mask.
Till next,...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar