nedelja, 4. oktober 2015

September favorites

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

Hello pretty!
Today I want to share with you my favorite products I used in September!





  1. Alverde Clear tonic against pimples and blackheads. This tonic reduces all impurities. It's based on natural ingredients so is very gentle for the skin. I'm using Alverde Clear tonic after I wash my face with mikro peeling gel and is very effective on my skin!
  2. Schwarzkopf gliss ultimate oil elixir is amazing hair product I'm using and I'm tottaly obsessed with it! All about this hair product you can read in one of my previous posts. ( schwarzkopf-gliss-ultimate-oil-elixir )
  3. Ultimate Colour Catrice lipstick was one of my favorites in september. Catrice lipstick is highly-pigmented, smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture. I love the colour (240 Hey nude) and it fits well on every makeup. 
 
For september thats all. I love every product I use but those were the most used and my favorites in september.
Till next ...






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar