petek, 13. maj 2016

Happines is new cosmetics! (Jordana cosmetics, MILANI)

HAPPINES IS NEW COSMETICS
(JORDANA COSMETICS, MILANI)

Hello you, the most beautiful creature! :3

Today, as you can se from the title, I'm going to show you and share with you my new cosmetics I wanted to try and see the quality of cosmetics I never used before.
First brand I never used before is Jordana Cosmetics, if I'm very honest I never heard of this brand before until I was sufrin' trought online shop and saw few products with very affordable price I wanted to try. Those products were some lipsticks, liquid lipsticks with matte effect and peachy blush.

 
I ordered 4 lipsticks, with very similar shades BUT they are NOT the same -.- !
Name of each shade is Classic Nude, Natural, Nude and Pink Passion. And 1 shade of liquid lipstick with name Strawberry Cheesecake. 
Blush colour is Peach Blossom.


As you can se from the picture all lipstick shades, the most matte is that heart, wich is liquid lipstick. This lipstick is so matte that I was struggling to wipe this lipstick from my hand beacuse it has waterproof formula. Other four are more creamy with matte effect than full matte. But I like them anyways, they don't make my lips dry wich is nice and I can put this colours to any makeup look.

 Next brand I bought for the first time is MILANI, I already heard for this brand so I just wanted to see If it is really good as they say. I needed a new mascara so this was the perfect time to buy this Milani mascara.


 Grandissimo lashes mascara is a mascara to achive very big and incredible lashes. The mega big brush is helping to stretch lashes to their absolute longest length.The colour of this mascara is sooooo black and my lashes after applying this mascara look bigger and darker, as you can se on the picture below.

Sorry for bad quality. (On the picture I'm also wearing liquid lipstick)


For today this is all from me, hope you enjoyed reading it. Comment, like and share.
Till next,...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar