sobota, 30. april 2016

Reds rock&Nude kiss (Manhattan lip lacquer-review)

REDS ROCK&NUDE KISS
(MANHATTAN LIP LACQUER-REVIEW)

Hello pretty!

Today I'm gonig to share with you my review about my two new Manhattan lip lacquer. 
Yesterday when I was looking trought cosmetic store I saw there was a 50% sale on every Manhattan product, so I decided to buy this two lip glosses alike because they were very good pigmented. I'm genneraly not a fan of lip glosses because they can be very sticky. But these two are definitely not sticky.

I really love Manhattan lipstick, glosses and lipliners they are very pigmented and creamy.
The packaging is completly the same as the Rimmel Apocalips so I can tell this lip glosses are the Rimmel dupes. But I really love packaging, simple with details looks like futuristic. One bottle contains 5,5ml.


Manhattan lip lacquer works like every lip gloss. Product contains liquid formula and applied using a applicator wand. It applies very easily and fast.


On picture you can see I applied both colours on my hand the pinky one is 50G Rose rock and the second one is Nude kiss. I applied them in one sweep as you can see they are very pigmented. Both of them have a glossy finish. The colours are very wearable so you can wear them everyday on every makeup look. 
When I applied the product on my lips it feels very moisturizing and not sticky at all. And feels very nice on my lips.

For today this is all, hope you enjoyed reading it and I will be back soon!
Like, comment and share!
Till next...




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar