sobota, 30. april 2016

Prom makeup

PROM MAKEUP

Hello pretty!

Today I'm going to show you my prom inspired makeup look. For this look I used golden shade for my eyes, black eyeliner and red lips. Keeping the look glam but simple. 
Like every makeup look first thing I do is contouring, contouring is shadowing and highlighting. Contour define and shape your features in the most flattering of ways. 

So here are the pictures and products I used for this look!

All the products I used are: 

FACE
  • Makeup fundation by Makeup Revolution (shade 1D)
  • Essence camouflage, cream concealer
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom Cosmetics (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • Gold eyeshadow by KIKO shade 257 ([CLICS] System™)
  •  Urban Decay naked palette 3 (shade on my lid;Nooner)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by Red Cherry (747#L Phoebe)
  • Urban decay primer
LIPS
  • Ultimte colour lipstick by Catrice (shade 080 my red card)
  • Lipliner by Essence (14 femme fatale) 




Hope you like this look and share your toughts in comments. Like, share and comment!
Till next...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar