četrtek, 14. april 2016

peachy spring makeup

PEACHY SPRING MAKEUP

Hello pretty !

I finnaly got time to write a new post after few busy weeks. Today I'm going to show you my spring makeup look with peachy colours. You can wear it with eyeliner or without, but I decided to put up this makeup look with black eyeliner. 
For this look I didn't used a lot of colours only 3 shades from my Sephora Collection Makeup Studio Blockbuster kit. For my lips I decided to go with nude colour so my look will not be so harsh but a little bit softer.

Long story short, here are all the product I used and pictures of my makeup look:

 
All the products I used:

FACE
  • Essence Stay all day long-lasting makeup fundation (soft beige 10)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice 
 EYES
  • The Sephora Collection Makeup Studio Blockbuster kit (peachy colours *picture*)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by Red Cherry (747#L Phoebe)
 LIPS
  • Essence  velvet matt 08




 I hope you liked my post and my makeup look and I will be back soon!
Comment, share and like!
Till next...



PS. Follow me on Instagram

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar