petek, 22. april 2016

Coachella inspired makeup - Festival makeup

COACHELA INSPIRED MAKEUP
 - FESTIVAL MAKEUP -

Hello pretty!

Today I'm going to show you my fastival makeup look, mostly inspired by Coachella festival. For this look I used unusual commbination with nude colours and eletric blue. 
On my crease and my eye lid I used two similar colours but on my crease is a little bit darker. On inner corner of the eye, for the special effect of makeup and more festival looking makeup look I used eletric blue. For the finish I drew my eyeline and put on my RedCherry eyelashes. For the extra festival look I drew white dots over my eyebrow and on the midle of my forehead I applyed my flash gold tatto for the bohemian look. All the product I used and pictures below!

All the products I used are: 

FACE
  • Allround Coverstick by Catrice (010 Nude)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom Cosmetics (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • Colour Chaos makeup plette by Makeup Revolution (blue shade; Wkd)
    Urban Decay naked palette 3 (shade on my lid;Nooner)
  • BH Cosmetics 88 neutral palette (Right side of palette, brown matte shades) 
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by Red Cherry (747#L Phoebe)
  • Urban decay primer
LIPS
  • Ultimte stay lipstick by Catrice (shade Wood you love me)
  • Lipliner by Essence (05 lovely frapuccino) 




 I hope you liked my makeup look! Comment, like and share!
I will be back soon!
Till next...



 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar