petek, 25. marec 2016

Blue makeup - Queen of the sea

BLUE MAKEUP  - QUEEN OF THE SEA

Hello pretty!

It's me again after few days off!
Today I want to show you all another makeup look I made with my new palette Colour Chaos by Makeup Revolution! But only thing new on my eyes will be my new eyelashes by Red Cherry. They are style #747L (Phoebe), they are very looong so I use them with only night makeup or with very thick black eyeline. They are very easy to apply and these lashes are handmade from real hair - they're ultra lightweight and extremely durable.
And now to my makeup look, as you can se from the title I used blue shades but also a little bit of greend shades, so my eyes make me look like a queen of sea (LOL), so I named this look ''queen of sea''. 
Pictures and products I used are listed below!
 
All the products I used on my whole face are: 

FACE
  • Fundation by Essence all about matt (shade 10 matt beige)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom Cosmetics (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • Colour Chaos makeup plette by Makeup Revolution (Shades; Do it now..., On a mission, Deliver me and Gleam)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by Red Cherry (747#L Phoebe)
  • Urban decay primer
LIPS
  • Ultimte stay lipstick by Catrice (shade Wood you love me)
  • Lipliner by Essence (05 lovely frapuccino)


I hope you liked my post and my makeup look and I will be back soon!
Comment, share and like!
Till next...


PS. Follow me on Instagram

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar