sreda, 16. marec 2016

The best way to cover redness/red pimple

THE BEST WAY TO COVER REDNESS/RED PIMPLE

Hello pretty!

As you can se from the title I will share with you a beauty tip how to cover red pimple or redness on your face. Most of girls or boy have some redness on their face. I personally have a lot red spots on my chin, cheeks and forehead. And beside red spots I can find also few red pimples around my face. So to cover all the imperfection I have my own method to cover all the unwanted redness and pimples.

So as you can see from the picture below I have little red pimple on my forehead and a little bit of red spots around.

All the imperfections I will cover with my favourite palette Allround Concealer 010 by Catrice 


Allround Conceales set includes of five shades, it’s easy to cover small skin irregularities (beige shades), magic away dark shadows under your eyes (pink shades) and cover up redness (green shade).

For covering redness, I will use first the green shade
(WHY? Complementary colors are colours that fall on opposite sides of the color wheel and cancel each other out when used together. For example, if you have a red pimple, use a green concealer tone down the redness.)
After the application of green concealer I applied beige colours, the lightest and the medium one.
You can see the pictures below 



And this is how I cover every redness I have. As you can see pimple is still there but red circle around is not visible anymore. 
Hope this post was helpful and you enjoyed reading it. New post comming soon.
Till next...





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar