torek, 15. marec 2016

How to: Ombre lips

HOW TO: OMBRE LIPS

Hello pretty!

It's me again !! As you can see from the title I will tell you the right way how to do perfect ombre lips and how to prepare your lips to be smooth when you will apply lipstick on them.
Ombre lips are the new (well not so new) trend in the beauty world. Ombre is when you mix 2 or 3 colour together and they are almost the same shades but they transfer from the lightest shade to the darkest. 
And lips look like this
  
 (Makeup by @missjazminad on Instagram;NOT MY PICTURE)

First thing I do to prepare my lips for perfect ombre is to make them smooth and to remove all the dead skin. So I have my own way to achive smooth lips. First thing I do before puting on mykeup and lipstick is to brush you teeth. And afrter brushing my teeth i put a little bit of toothpaste on my brush and brush of every dead skin from my lips. I like this method because blood in my lips begins to circulate and both circulation and the ment from toothpaste makes my lips a little fuller. After this I dry my lips and apply on coconut butter by Labello. At the end my lip are so soft :3 .


STEP BY STEP HOW I MAKE MY OMBRE LIPS

 For this ombre lips look I used more natural colours. I used 3 nude shades, darker on the outer corner of lips, and in the center of lips the lightest colour, and the rest of your lips I used medium nude colour LIPLINER.
 


I always put first lipliner and then I use lipsticks. All the lipliners and lipsticks I used you can see in this POST
(See post to see the numbers; I used lipstick 1,3 and all lipliners (from the darkest to the lightest))
 As you can see in a picture number 2 I apply first darker lipliner all around and then a little bit of lighter lipliner on the center. To blend in perfectly I put the medium colour in between this two colours. For the perfect finish I use brush for applying lipsticks and apply perfectly two lipsticks the same colours. And viola! This is it! And you have perfect ombre lips. You can use whatever colour you want as long they blend perfectly together. I also like to make lip look with black and red or pink and magenta shades :3.

I hope you liked the post and I will be back soon with new post!
Like, comment and share!
Till next...

  
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar