nedelja, 13. marec 2016

Colour chaos makeup look

COLOUR CHAOS MAKEUP LOOK

Hey beautiful!

Today I'm going to show you makeup look I created with my new Makeup Revoloution colour chaos palette! I already posted a review about my new palette and about other product right HERE .
For this look I used only this palette and primer of urban decay. I also used most of Makeup Revolution products, they will be listed below.
I decided to make a little bit pink/purple with a little bit glitter makeup look and for the finish black eyeliner.
For all the details down below!

All the products I used on my whole face are: 
FACE
  • The one makeup fundation by Makeup Revolution (shade 1D)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom Cosmetics (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • Colour Chaos makeup plette by Makeup Revolution (Shades; Needed to...,Super Y, Me Three, My Demons and Gleam)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by KIKO (01 Natural)
  • Urban decay primer
LIPS
  • Iconic pro lipstick by Makeup Revolution (shade Liberty matte)
...and here are the pictures

 (I don't know what is wrong with my hand )


So this is all for today and I hope you like this makeup look!
More coming soon!! Like, share, commet I would love to hear what you think.
Till next...

2 komentarja:

  1. You look beautiful! I haven't reached for that palette in ages, but I think you just gave me some inspiration to do so :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! I'm very glad I gave you inspiration to use this palette again! xx

      Izbriši