četrtek, 10. marec 2016

New package of Makeup Revolution makeup

MAKEUP REVOLUTION PACKAGE

Hello pretty!

Today I want to share with you my new makeup goodies I got from Makeup Revolution.


All I can say once you buy products by this brand you CAN'T STOP!
I'm tottaly in love in this brand, they have makeup with really good quality and the prices are not so high. First package of makeup by this brand I bought about 2 months ago and I also wrote post about it ( POST ). I'm still using all the product they are very good especially the contour palette.
This week I got 3 new products I wanted to try, colour chaos eyeshadow plette, the one fundation and iconic pro lipstick. All the reviews down below.

1. COLOUR CHAOS EYESHADOW PALETTE


This palette includes 18 shades, 12 shimmer, 6 matte and they are all super-pigmented.
As you can see the packaging is very colourful and funky. Palette comes in a simple box. When you open the palette all you can see are very beautiful, bright and colourful colours. I dicided to buy this palette because I wanted to own some of colourful colours because I have a lot of palettes with natural colours. Beside the eyeshadows palette comes also with big handy mirror. 


Here are all the colours on my hand except the 3 light ones.



I really like all the colours they came out very good on my hand, but of course on eyes with good primer they will be a lot diffrent. The only colour I wanted to be more like WOW is the 4th in a row from below. It's shade Super Y,  but ike I said before maybe it will come out diffrent on the eye with very good primer. 
I really can't wait to use this palette!

2. THE ONE FUNDATION

The packaging is alot different to any normal foundation I have used. It's small only 29 ml. Applicator looks like eye drops, so nothing special.
It says on the box that you should shake the bottle before using the foundation so that is what I did.
I applied a drop on a back of my hand and first thing I noticed is that fundation is very watery. I was surprised because on a bottle it says full coverage which mean it should be thicker. Then I applied a little bit of fundation on my face and the shade was tottaly wrong. It was very light and I expected to be more like shade Ivory but it wasn't. I don't know maybe I will use it anyways a little bit of contour and nobody will notice haha. After one layer of fundation on my face didn't covered much, after second application was a little bit diffrent but still not what I expected. So I'm not very impressed.



3. ICONIC PRO LIPSTICK
 
In love with this lipstick, like perfect shade, matte, stays literally all day on your lips! This lipstick is Iconic pro matte shade Liberty matte. It's simply great, smooth and after few seconds you have true matte on the lips! And I wore it without lipliner and it looks incredible also without it. I really recommand matte lipsticks by Makeup Revolution they are so great like amazing!! No more words needed!


Can't wait to use all the products and write a new post about it!
Hope you liked my post and share, like, comment...whathever you want.
Till next ...




1 komentar:

  1. Oo ličila.si so res najboljša! :) Se pravkar pripravljam,da po dolgem času nekaj naročim. Vedno težka odločitev kaj izbrati :D Drugače pa je moja stalnica tudi click2chic. Super blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši