sobota, 27. februar 2016

Sunset inspired makeup

SUNSET INSPIRED MAKEUP
-SUMMER ON MY EYES-


Hello pretty!

I'm back today with new makeup post. As you can see from the title todays makeup is sunset inspired makeup. So I used colours as yellow, orange, a little bit of pink and purple. Crazy colours right!?
I really love how my makeup end up looking!
First I put lighter colour on the lid and then darker colours on outer corner.
You will see all the details on the pictures.

All the products I used:

FACE
  • Nude illusion makeup fundation by Catrice (020 Rose vanilla)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice 
 EYES
  • The Sephora Collection Makeup Studio Blockbuster kit (yellow, orange, pink and purple shades)
  • BH Cosmetics palette 88 neutral eyeshadow (yellow shades)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by H&M (extra long)


 

This is all for today!
Share, comment and like for support! Thank you!
Till next...


1 komentar: