sreda, 24. februar 2016

On a bad day there is always lipstick!

ON A BAD DAY THERE IS ALWAYS LIPSTICK

Hello pretty!

Today I'm going to share with you my favourite 4 lipsticks, lipsticks I use the most! I wanted to do this post because a lot of girls wanted to know on my Instagram page which lipsticks I use. I am a lover of natural shades kind of nude colours. Most of people will say when they look at my lipstick that they are all the same...but NO they are NOT!-.- Every lippie has own structure and own pigmentation so they are diffrent!

 So here are my TOP 4 lipsticks!

1. Perfect and creamy lipstick by Manhattan (95L)
This is my favourite of all and I use this lipstick a lot and almost to every makeup look!
Lipstick is very creamy consistency for a super soft lip feel. I love how my lips fell soft and I really like the colour which suits to every makeup look. I use this lipstick with Manhattan x-treme last lipliner (94F). Love this lip liner because you don't have to sharpen it. ^^

2.Ultimate stay lipstick by Catrice (030 wood you love me)
This colour is very intense with satin-matt finish and it's very high pigmented.
This one is similar as Manhattan lipstick but you can see the diffrence in pigmentation. Colour is very strong. I like to use this lipstick on a night out, on a dinner nigt etc. 


3. Ultimate Colour Catrice lipstick (240 hey nude)
As previus Catrice lipstick this one is also highly-pigmented, very creamy, smooth and has long-lasting texture. Coulour is very soft and light I love to use this colour in summer time and on natural makeup looks.

4.Smart lipstick by KIKO (917 Mauve Pink)
Lipstick is very shiny and looks nice on lips. It's almost like lip balm. I like to put this lipstick if I'm in a hurry beacuse it suits on every makeup look and puts right enough colour and life to your lips.



 And here are the lipliners I use with all of these lipsticks!

  

This is all!
For all the questions, support or anything else leave a comment below.
Hope you like this post!
Till next...

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar