petek, 5. februar 2016

Date night with him: VALENTINES DAY INSPIRED

DATE NIGHT WITH HIM
-VALENTINES DAY INSPIRED-

Hello pretty!

All I can say that I'm really happy to finally sit in front of my computer and write a new post after being ill AGAIN! :( But I'm kinda good now so I will write new post!

Today I would like to show you my Valentines day inspired makeup look. You can wear this look when you are going on a date with your boyfriend or nice dinner or wherever you want to.
For this look I wanted to use pink shades with a little bit darker outer line and an eyeliner. For lips I used nude colour, first I shaped my lips with lipliner then I used lipstick to finish the look.

All the products I used on my whole face are: 

FACE
  • Nude illusion makeup fundation by Catrice (020 Rose vanilla)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • 88 Neutral eyeshadow palette by BH Cosmetics
  • Metal glam eyeshadow by Essence (03 frosted apple)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by KIKO (01 Natural)
LIPS
  • Longlasting Lip Pencil by Catrice (150 Vintage rose)
  • Ultimate Colour Catrice lipstick (240 hey nude)
...and here are the pictures



 

I hope you like makeup look I created and you enjoyed reading my post! Have a nice day and see you soon!
Till next...



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar