nedelja, 24. januar 2016

Revolutionary Makeup (Makeup Revolution)

REVOLUTIONARY MAKEUP

Hello pretty girl!

Today I'm goning to share with you my new makeup I bought by Makeup Revolution. This is the first time I'm buying and having this brand in my hands. I heard a lot of positive comments about their products and I had to buy some of them. Makeup Revolution is a makeup brand with very good quality and with very affordable prices, which is really amazing. 
I bought 4 products, contour palette, 2 lipsticks and a eyeliner. 


1. ULTRA CREAM CONTOUR PALETTE
I finnaly bought this palette! Because when I always wanted to buy this palette it was always out of stock! So happy to have it :3 !
The ultra cream contour palette has 8 creams for perfect contouring, defining and sculpting! And it comes with 1 full size mirror.
I already used the palette and I have to say it's very good. It's so easy to blend and is very suitable for my skin colour beacouse I'm very fair. And what I like the most, after application it doesn't feel cakey and it's very long-lasting as well. I really like the banana colour, hides very well under eye area a.k.a. dark circles. 
I highly recommend this product beacouse for this price you get everything you need for a good contour!

Here you can see all 8 cream colours on my skin! (Second picture includes highlighting cream and it's not very visible, sorry; first in a row ^_^)



2. LIPSTICK ( VAMP COLLECTION, ATOMIC SHADE)
I bought also two lipsticks in shades of purple one is dark purple vamp collection black heart and the second one is lighter purple atomic shade make it right.
I really like lipstick by vamp collection, it's seductive colour with strong pigmentation and very long-lasting, both lipsticks are very longlasting!! Both of them have very good sent. I use this two in lot of makeup looks.


My makeup look includes all products I bought! Lipstick shade ''vamp collection black heart''

3. EYELINER 
Okay I bought this eyeliner just to try it out and too see if it's really longlasting and easy to apply. I can say it's very dark and lasts very long. I love how I can shape the line and it comes out very good but when I want to fill the line it doesn't come out verry well. Applicator it's like plastic and you have to fill the line at least 2 times and wait until it dries to apply it second time. But anyways makes very good shape. 


Here you can see better my eyeline with new eyeliner and my atomic lipstick ''make it right''

For today this is all!
I hope you liked my post and enjoed reading it!
Till next time...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar