četrtek, 14. januar 2016

Life is short your lashes shouldn't be - PART 2 - UPDATE



LIFE IS SHORT YOUR LASHES SHOULDN'T BE
- UPDATE -
  
Hello pretty girl

First of all I'm really sorry for not uploading this update post earlier, because I was very ill:/. But now I'm better do here is new post!

About a month ago I posted this post > Life is short your lashes shouldn't be
So if you read the article, now you know what I am talking about.
About a month ago I started using Lash boost by Catrice. Lash boost isa a product which helps you to grow your lashes for 18% longer in 30 days. It looks like eyeliner so I just applied it on my eye line every day for 30 days. And I can tell you there is a diffrence! My lashes are darker and longer, and I can also see little lashes growing.
For 30 days I never forgot to apply this product on my eye line I can see big diffrence from the beginning. Hod did I never forget? I just put my Lash boost on visible place so I remembered every night to apply it.

Here are before&after pictures 


You can see that there is a diffrence in lenght. All I can say about this product that is very good and effective! I can see that my lashes are longer and I really like this product! You should tottaly buy it!
So, Lash boost by Catrice was tested and proven and I confirm that this product is true and effective!

Thanks for reading and hope you like it!
Till next...



 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar