torek, 16. februar 2016

Arabian beauty - Arabic makeup inspired

ARABIAN BEAUTY

Hello pretty lady!

It's me again after a while. I was ill again so I couldn't do much with myself :(. Now I hope I'm 100% healthy and I hope this was the last time being sick!

Today I want to show you special makeup look I created yesterday. When I was contouring my face I was thinking what makeup look should I do.I thought why not to do arabic inspired makeup look. 
So I made it!

I didn't want to exaggerate, so I stuck with 2 colors and an eyeliner. 
I hope you will like the makeup and maybe try it for yourself, because it's very easy to made it.

Here are all the products I used:

FACE
  • Nude illusion makeup fundation by Catrice (020 Rose vanilla)
  • The ultra cream contour palette by Makeup Revolution
  • PRO Contour powder kit by Freedom (Fair) 
  •  Highlighting Powder by Catrice (010 stardust)
EYEBROWS
  • Longlasting brow definer by Catrice (030 Chocolate Brow'nie)
  • Eyebrow powder set by Catrice
 EYES
  • Effect powder by GOSH cosmetics (limelight)
  • Naked palette by Urban decay (shade Nooner)
  • Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution 
  • Eyelashes by H&M (extra long) 
Here are the pictures!


I hope you like the look and I would be happy if you could share your thoughts with me! Comment, share or like for support!
Till next...


 

PS. : FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar