torek, 17. november 2015

All about green

ALL ABOUT GREEN
Hello ...It's me...
Hey gurl I hope you are doing great and you sang that ''Hello'' at the begining like I did!
Today I will show you my make up look I did for the weekend and I used only green shades and I did very good job *proud*
Here you can see my make up look in picture


And here I made a short video so you can see better my make up look (the video isn't very big so I recommand you to see this video on my Instagram account HERE )


Products I used are:
  • Eyeshadow palette : BH 88 neutral eyeshadow palette
  • Highlighter Essence So glow (10 look at the bright side)
  •  Metal glam eyeshadow by Essence ( 10 sugar mint candy)
  • Eyebrows : eyebrow set by CATRICE and Longlasting brow definer by CATRICE
That's all and see you soon
Till next ...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar