ponedeljek, 9. november 2015

Friday night makeup look...

FRIDAY NIGHT MAKEUP (MY FAV. FALL MAKEUP LOOK)

Hey pretty lady! (yas u gurl )

Today I will share with you my favourite make up look I usuallly go with especially this fall.
Aaand this is the look! For this look I use only 3 eyeshadows: Light brown-goldish, dark brown and white/highlight pawder. First I begin with my eye crease with applying light brown eyeshadow. After I blend my crease I continue with applaying dark brown on my outer corner of the eye. After that I just go with lighter brown and apply it on my lid. And for the end I apply higlighting pawder on my inner corner of the eye and on my brow bone. For the finnish I glued on my false eyelashes and  put on a little bit of mascara. This is it, very simple and glam



Products I used for this look are this: 
  • Eyeshadow palette: Essence- all about nude
  • Highlighter: Essence- So glow (10 look at the bright side)
  • Mascara: KIKO- Luxurius lashes maxi brush
  • Eyelashes: Misslyn 08
Hope you liked it and stay tuned for more make up looks and tips!
Till next...







PS. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar