ponedeljek, 21. december 2015

Holiday makeup no.2 (cut crease)

HOLIDAY MAKEUP NO. 2

Hello pretty!

I just wanted you to show you a little bit dramatic look I made as a holiday makeup. You can wear it on a party or anywhere else you want it.
Here are the pictures I took





For this makeup look I used 2 golden eyeshadows and darker colours on my crease. So I made typical cut crease makeup look. For my lips I used 2 colours to achive ombre look.

Products I used:
  • Eyebrows : eyebrow set by CATRICE and Longlasting brow definer by CATRICE
  • Highlighter Essence So glow (10 look at the bright side)
  •  Mascara: KIKO- Luxurius lashes maxi brush
  • Eyelashes by KIKO (01 Natural) 
  • Gold eyeshadow by KIKO shade 257 ([CLICS] System™)
  •  Metal glam eyeshadow by Essence(16 golden honey-bee)
  • Lips: Longlasting lipliner by Essence (09 purely me and 05 lovely frappuccino)

I hope you like this look and talk to you soon!
Till next...


 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar