sreda, 9. december 2015

Life is short your lashes shouldn't be

LIFE IS SHORT YOUR LASHES SHOULDN'T BE

Hey you pretty one!   

Today we are going to talk about lashes as you can see from the title.
I always wanted thicker and longer lashes so I used diffrent oils and metods but it never nothing worked like I wanted. I never bought any serums for lash growth because they are very veeery expensive...UNTIL I saw this beauty in beauty drugstore. For only 5,85 € !!


On the package you can see it's written that lash growth overnight serum makes your lashes for 18% longer in 30 days. Wohooo !! It's tested and proven, effective on 20 women for 1 month. Lash boost looks like eyeliner and you apply it also like eyeliner on the lid. The product doesn't have any colour and any smell. It also includes very important ingredient which is Biotinoyl tripeptide, this is a chemical often used in lash or hair growth products.


Here you can se my lashes in before picture...I really can't wait to post my after picture to see the result after 30 day!!!


 and here is a picture with my mascara on...


I really hope I will be happy after 30 days and my lashes better be longer  
Till next...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar