sreda, 9. december 2015

Keep calm and go for gold

KEEP CALM AND GO FOR GOLD

Hello It's me again!

Now I want to share with you my first holiday makeup this year!! Wohoo!
We know that December is month of lights, sparkles, decorations, snow...etc. So my makeup look is of course sparkly and goldish with a black eyeline made with eyeshadow.


Products I used to achive this look :
  • The Sephora Collection Makeup Studio Blockbuster kit (gold shadows and black)
  • Catrice liquid metal eyeshadow (030 We are the champagnes)
  • Eyebrows : eyebrow set by CATRICE and Longlasting brow definer by CATRICE
  •  Highlighter Essence So glow (10 look at the bright side)
  •  Mascara: KIKO- Luxurius lashes maxi brush
  • Eyelashes by KIKO (01 Natural) 

For now this is all, hope you like this makeup look.
Till next,...



PS. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

1 komentar: