četrtek, 31. december 2015

New years glam makeup look

NEW YEARS GLAM MAKEUP LOOK

Hello u pretty!

Today I'm going to share with you makeup look I created for New years party!
As all December, I used also in this look glitter and golden colours. 
Sorry not sorry!
 Here are the pictures of my glam look



On a picture you can't see very well (sorry I have to buy new camera :( ) but I used two glittery colours one is like golden green mineral pigment by GOSH cosmetics, and another colour is shade BUZZ from my naked palette. My all look is created with naked 3 palette with shades BUZZ, FACTORY, DARKSIDE and BLACKHEART except that golden shade which is from GOSH cosmetic.

Products I used:
  • Eyebrows : eyebrow set by CATRICE and Longlasting brow definer by CATRICE
  • Highlighter Essence So glow (10 look at the bright side)
  • Mascara: KIKO- Luxurius lashes maxi brush
  • Eyelashes by KIKO (01 Natural) 
  • Gold mineral pigment eyeshadow by GOSH 
  • NAKED 3 PALETTE by Urban decaycosmetics
  • Eyeliner: Gel liner by maxfactor 

    I hope you like the look and I hope I inspired you to make te same or alike makeup look!

    Till next...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar